Toro Review: New Menu Item

It's been awhile, but it's at last time for another Toro Bar and Grill food review. James (our executive chef here at Toro) has put together some great new dishes to add to the Spring menu and I had the chance to try one for the first time today. I ordered the lunch portion of James' specialty tilapia. The fish is breaded then baked and served with seasoned rice and sauted vegetables. He also makes a dinner portion, but at 4.99, the lunch portion is a great deal, and perfect for a mid-shift meal. THIS FISH WAS AWESOME. Everything tasted and smelled so good I had a hard time holding myself back long enough to take this picture. I'm thinking about asking a couple of our regulars to write reviews of their own for this blog. That'd be cool right? See the food, hear what other guests have to say about it, yeah, sounds like fun. Stay tuned.

Posted byThe Inn at Rio Rancho  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment